What will make you successful now:
Education: University degree in Finance of Business Administration
- University degree in Finance of Business Administration;
- 3 years of experience in credit management & collections in an international environment;
- Experience customer service/ collections is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Experience in working in a matrix organization, with remote teams;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Language skills: German - advanced level, English – advanced level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- Commitment to excellent customer experience;
- Reliable & pays attention to targets and deadlines;
- Able to cope with increased workload towards the month close;
- Great work ethic - self motivated;
- Great interpersonal skills & team player;
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
As a Collection Specialist with German, you will create and maintain a strong partnership with our customers by reducing the aging receivables and offering exceptional customer experience on every customer interaction.
The role has direct impact on company cash flow which is critical to business continuity.
You will work within a young and highly motivated team that will offer support in daily tasks.
The work is done in an autonomous environment, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership and achieving results.
- Manage a complex portfolio of customers in cash collection activities;
- Raise any issues within the business and follow up until payment;
- Identify, resolve complex problems and apply problem solving skills to deal with most situations with only a limited number of problems being raised to more senior management;
- Support team lead in monthly Cash Forecast and AR reports;
- Dispute management: accurately identify and raise any issues within the business and follow up until payment;
- Performing month end, quarter end and annual closing activities in your area of responsibility to secure alignment with local and US-GAAP standards (in conjunction with the accounting unit);
Support team lead in monthly Cash Forecast and AR reports and ensure compliance with company policies and applicable accounting standards as required;
- Credit limit reviews for existing customers;
- Performance of daily credit risk assessments for new customers;
- Proactive collection of all receivables in line with credit terms;
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts;
- Customer calls and/or correspondence within a highly performant credit department;
- Internal and External customer interface; business to business customers;
- Dispute Management: drive resolution of disputes liaising closely with all due departments within the business;
- Monitor customer's payment performance and proactively seek to reduce payment issues;
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department goals.
VERTIV is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
Data Centers Communications Networks Healthcare Facilities Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
For more information, please access the link below: