Our Retail Business Services (RBS) team is an integral part of Amazon
online product life-cycle and buying operations. The team is designed to
ensure that Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with
the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s
primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide
Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct
impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The team that you will lead is responsible of ensuring the highest standards when it comes to the data quality of the Amazon Catalog. The team supports multiple processes and interacts directly with Amazon internal customers across the globe (Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, US, Japan, China, India) to deliver to their requirements.
- Owning goals and KPIs;
- Executing and making plans to deliver business metrics
- Planning and Forecasting the workload and resources;
- Coaching and Developing direct reports;
- Outlining procedures and instructions on work received;
- Leading world wide projects;
- Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population done by others;
- Ensuring records are maintained accurately;
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in managing people and operations and interacting with customers / stakeholders;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (any second European language is an advantage);
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
- Background in Quality/ Audit
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
- Supply Chain management, Centralized Purchasing or Consumer Retail experience is being considered a plus.