In this role, you will have to compare migrated data with original data to discover any discrepancies when moving data from a legacy database(s) to a new destination database
We are definitely looking for you, if you have:
· University degree in Software Engineering (is an advantage, but not mandatory);
· Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies;
· Good knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML;
· Experience in working and troubleshooting complex environments;
· Experience in writing use cases / test cases;
· Basic scripting and programming experience;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience with ECM Systems is a plus (SharePoint, Documentum);
· Automated test tool experience is a plus;
· ISTQB certification is a plus.
This is what you will have to do:
· Develop, document, maintain and execute tests for web applications;
· Perform manual tests;
· Designing QA test procedures & draft test documents;
· Establish testing workflow / framework and define processes - Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
· Analyze requirements and identifying the stable requirements;
· Analyze the scope of testing;
· Analyze and test all the flows in legacy application against the new application;
· Test the new flows in the migrated application if any;
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What’s in it for you?
Here is our part of the deal:
· Private health benefit package;
· Seniority bonuses;
· Meal tickets;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Comfortable office, easy to reach from any spot of the city, when you need to come by;
· Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions.
We are an international IT consulting company for digital transformation and we are enthusiastic about helping our customers around the world to maintain and expand their competitiveness.
Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.