Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
· Preparing and posting journal entries for the designated legal entities;
· Ensuring data integrity and preparing financial information as required;
· Proactively performing preventive quality controls and taking corrective actions when errors occur;
· Maintaining accountability for the standard chart of accounts and for the preparation of account analysis/reconciliations on a timely basis;
· Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable/ receivable procedures;
· Identifying and presenting of solutions for process improvement.
Skills that make your work successful:
· You have Advanced German & English language skills;
· You have at least 1 year experience in Finance area OR you are a junior candidate who wants to learn from our professionals;
· You communicate easily;
· You are a team-player;
· You can solve urgent matters;
· You are reliable and proactive.
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!