GEP is a diverse, creative team of
people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our
client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver
extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders
with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000
enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
· Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
· Assure compliance to preferred Buying Channels
· Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
· Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
· Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
· Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
· Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
· Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
· Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
· Advise customer of modifications from original requests
· Execute low value sourcing events
· Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
· Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
· Fluency in English + German/French/Italian/Spanish
· Good presentation skills
· Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
· Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus