We are looking for a self-propelled IT person who is eager to learn, easy to cooperate with and can speak English fluently. You must also be good at writing English.
Who are you:
- At least 3 years University education in the IT area or related field
- Good knowledge in web-based Internet solutions
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- If you have worked as an IT support consultant or have experience with similar IT-related work in the past it is a merit
- Knowledge of Google Apps is a plus
- Working experience in an international company is a plus
- Final year IT students may apply
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL is desirable
You will be a part of the Azets Insight support team. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues, both in the Northern Countries and in Romania. Working with colleagues in other countries will require you to have voice and/or video communication as well as e-mail communication. Normal work tasks can be handling support tickets, changes in setup or user accounts in several different systems. As a part of the onboarding, Azets will prepare a training program for you to gradually build competencies for handling these tasks.
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
Please apply using this ad or by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (for IT Support Consultant).
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.