We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Brasov team!
Benchmark Romania supports customers through a combination of high technology manufacturing solutions, access to localized and global supply chain sources, and a customer-focused team committed to optimizing delivery, quality, and cost for the full range of manufacturing and engineering services offered. Key market sectors served include industrial controls, test & instrumentation, medical and computing.
Role and responsibilities
Program Manager represents the primary point of contact for customers in terms of daily operations, with the goal to achieve highest customer satisfaction, profitable business growth for the assigned program (or programs). Provides strong leadership for the customer focus team to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
Manages multiple team activities, including change management, on-time delivery, inventory and demand planning, business analysis, quoting and pricing, contract reviews;
Builds and maintains customer relationships and supports management team with business development, forecasting and pricing strategies, with ensuring profitability and meeting business unit objectives
Manage customer feedback system, corrective action plans, and leads actions to completion. Leads end of life program management to meet Benchmark and customer goals on product availability and schedule adherence
Desired candidates will have
· 4 year degree preferred or equivalent
· 3+ years of program/project management experience or 3+ years in a leadership role
· Experience with international business communication
· Ability to effectively mentor employees at all levels
· Effective analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
· Demonstrate leadership and people management skills, Demonstrate teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with minimal direction
· Solid financial understanding, risk analysis ability, relationship building and project management
· Availability for travel up to 15% of the time