· University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or a comparable degree.
· Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python.
· Knowledge in dealing with version-control- and continuous integration platforms (Git/Jenkins).
· First experience in agile automotive software development desirable.
· Ability to solve challenging tasks analytically and independently.
· Profound communication in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
Career level: Entry & Mid Level (2-5 years)
· Devеlopment оf softwarе for the kеy аutomotive areas infotаinmеnt, cоmputer visiоn, driver assistаncе and autоnоmous driving.
· Design novel software concepts and consolidate them with the software architects and development partners.
· Implementation of software in agile collaboration with your development team.
· Design and perform manual and automated software tests.
· Proactive participation in code optimization and troubleshooting.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
· A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
· A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EFD-101 to firstname.lastname@example.org.