An important position for the company in maintaining great relationships with external suppliers and divisions. You will be the contact point for processing invoices in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring we meet all deadlines. You will provide excellent customer service for account queries and with the processing of payments and expenses for all internal staff.
You need good attention to detail, ability to management deadlines and pressure to get things done. This is an entry level job with a career aspiration in the Financial Services profession.
· Timely & accurate processing and payment of trade and non-trade supplier invoices for the assigned division;
· Ensuring Authorization is received according to the Delegation of Authority.
· Ensuring all payments have a pay run and match for the bank reconciliation.
· Processing of Petty Cash
· Reconciliation of Credit Card Statements
· Liaise with vendor / suppliers in a professional and courteous manner and resolution of all queries in a timely and accurate manner
· Preparing bank transfers and remittance advises
· Ensuring CODA ledgers only show pending and valid postings. Any discrepancies dealt with in a timely manner.
· Communicating with stores, Head Office staff and Suppliers over payment and reconciliation queries
Who you are:
· Good analytical ability
· Good problem-solving skills
· Good data entry with little error
· Good level of Excel skill
· Good level of spoken and written English
If you take up our offer, you will benefit of, besides financial offer:
· Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
· Personal and professional development through training