The Junior Accountant will be in charge with accounting activities within the organization.
• Assignments include maintaining journals and ledgers and preparing financial statements and reports.
• Duties include reviewing and approving transactions, posting entries, collecting and evaluating data, conducting analysis, and preparing reports and recommendations.
• Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions.
• Work is reviewed for accuracy.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics
• 1-year experience in financial field
• Medium level of English (French is a plus)