Our team is growing and we need a new colleague, Frontend Developer, to join our Product Development team. If you have experience in creating apps, working with UI/UX principles and SQL and want to try something new, this might just be the right fit for you.
We are definitely looking for you if you have:
· Experience working as Frontend Developer;
· Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
· Proficient understanding of web markup: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3;
· Knowledge of SQL;
· Good understanding of modern UI/UX principles;
· Experience with Material-UI is a plus;
· Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
What you will do:
· Develop state of the art UI for our product migration-center (www.migration-center.com);
· Design technical solutions, participate in architectural decision and build reusable code and components for future use;
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
· Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics and perform documentation tasks.
What’s in it for you?
Here’s our part of the deal:
· Private health benefit package;
· Seniority bonuses;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Meal tickets;
· Comfortable office, easy to reach from any spot of the city, when you need to come by;
· Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions.
Who are we?
We are an international IT consulting company for digital transformation and we are enthusiastic about helping our customers around the world to maintain and expand their competitiveness.
Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.