Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions,
with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007,
under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The
plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting
with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for
Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020,
Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the
three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are
part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Competently lead the groups in charge of the production;
collaborate in the definition of goals, to establish and implement the
necessary measures in order to achieve them, to collaborate in
organizing and planning the production capacities of the plastic
- To ensure the flow of information and communication between operators;
- To propose the qualification of the personnel according to the requirements;
- Promote a pleasant working environment and motivate employees;
plan, coordinate and supervise the maintenance and repair works to
ensure the production capacities on the plastic injection station;
- To improve the weaknesses in the organization and professional qualification.
• University degree in technical field (electronics, mechanical)
• Structured and analytic approach
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Team orientation, team player
• Good communication skills
• Confident usage of MS Office tools, SAP
• Ability to deal with challenges
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;