Zenitech is a dynamic, people-first company where everyone genuinely cares about and supports each other. We are a creative community that actively encourages out-of-the-box thinking and embraces diverse perspectives.
We create end-to-end digital solutions for our clients that help them realize their own unique business transformation objectives. Our expertise encompasses technology consulting, agile design, and implementation, with innovation at the heart of all we do.
We are always looking for driven, original, and creative people to join our fast-growing company who are not afraid to make suggestions and are keen to work in a supportive and fun environment with access to many exciting opportunities to develop professionally.
Currently, we are on the lookout to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, promote the company’s brand through recruitment initiatives, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition. They will often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll need to:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
- Assess candidates information, including C.Vs., portfolios, and references
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
Skills we appreciate:
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary - negotiable based on your competencies
- Flexible schedule and the latest technology
- Flexible working from home policy
- 24 vacation days each year
- Private Health Insurance
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a fully agile environment
- Team buildings and social activities
- The opportunity to help your team grow by participating in our Referral System
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset
- Work with super talented people across technology, product, and consulting.
- Simplified processes, an open mindset, and a great atmosphere and where commitment and autonomy are nurtured and celebrated
If you like the sound of all this, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to learn more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!