Zenitech is a dynamic, people-first company where everyone genuinely cares about and supports each other. We are a creative community that actively encourages out-of-the-box thinking and embraces diverse perspectives.
We create end-to-end digital solutions for our clients that help them realize their own unique business transformation objectives. Our expertise encompasses technology consulting, agile design, and implementation, with innovation at the heart of all we do.
We are always looking for driven, original, and creative people to join our fast-growing company who are not afraid to make suggestions and are keen to work in a supportive and fun environment with access to many exciting opportunities to develop professionally.
We're on the hunt for an iOS Engineer to join our platform team. You'll be working as part of an iOS team, focusing on improving the developer experience and productivity by automating and leveraging the team from tedious and repetitive tasks. Our chosen tech stack is Swift. We apply solid architecture principles, and automation is used in many aspects of our release pipeline, giving us more time to work on features while celebrating a new version of our app every week.
As an iOS Developer, you'll need to:
- Work in two-week sprints towards a quarterly roadmap that will bring improvements overall iOS platform in different areas such as:
- Improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Address performance issues
- Extend our UITest Ad hoc framework
- Introduce and give support to the team in new technologies like SwiftUI or Combine
- Alert and monitor systems
- Support the upgrade to the latest iOS versions
- Address Security issues
- Work closely with the tech leads and backend teams to ensure that developers are working efficiently and effectively.
- Refactor existing code to leverage the latest developments in the iOS framework.
- Communicate any engineering challenges faced when supporting a wide range of devices
Skills we appreciate:
- Inventive mind ideally with a healthy sprinkling of BSc in CS, Maths, or Physics
- Commercial experience with Swift
- Experience supporting the entire SDLC, from development to after release, to monitor performance
- Experience with Mobile Continuous Integration
- Experience with Unit and Integration Testing
- 2+ years minimum of commercial experience using Swift or Objective-C experience, with accurate exposure to different platforms and OS versions
- Strong experience in consuming a RESTful API
- Experience writing unit tests using the XCTest framework
- Experience in working with a GIT repo. GITFlow is a plus!
- Experience with the VIPER architecture
- Experience with Bash and Ruby
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary - negotiable based on your competencies
- Flexible schedule and the latest technology
- Flexible working from home policy
- 24 vacation days each year
- Private Health Insurance
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a fully agile environment
- Team buildings and social activities
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset
- Work with super talented people across technology, product, and consulting.
- Simplified processes, an open mindset, and a great atmosphere and where commitment and autonomy are nurtured and celebrated
If you like the sound of all this, we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch to learn more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!