Zenitech is a dynamic, people-first company where everyone genuinely cares about and supports each other. We are a creative community that actively encourages out-of-the-box thinking and embraces diverse perspectives.
We create end-to-end digital solutions for our clients that help them realize their own unique business transformation objectives. Our expertise encompasses technology consulting, agile design, and implementation, with innovation at the heart of all we do.
We are always looking for driven, original, and creative people to join our fast-growing company who are not afraid to make suggestions and are keen to work in a supportive and fun environment with access to many exciting opportunities to develop professionally.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Manual Test Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. Your role will be helping our client, a global leader in construction intelligence, design test cases, and execute tests.
As a Manual Test Engineer, you’ll need to:
- Execute tests and create test cases to cover the entire functionality of an application against user stories acceptance criteria and report status
- Create detailed and accurate bugs/defects
- Create and manage test data and test environments
- Validate the system end to end, assuring it delivers the business requirements
- Perform formal reviews on product specifications and design
- Understand and organize non-functional tests (usability, performance)
Skills we appreciate:
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- You are a quick learner and are willing to take responsibility for your product throughout its lifecycle, from development to production.
- You have strong critical thinking, a keen eye for details, and an analytical and problem-solving-driven mindset.
- You can work independently.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary - negotiable based on your competencies
- Flexible schedule and the latest technology
- Flexible working from home policy
- 24 vacation days each year
- Private Health Insurance
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a fully agile environment
- Team buildings and social activities
- The opportunity to help your team grow by participating in our Referral System
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset
- Work with super talented people across technology, product, and consulting.
- Simplified processes, an open mindset, and a great atmosphere and where commitment and autonomy are nurtured and celebrated
If you like the sound of all this, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to learn more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!