We are looking for an IT Support Specialist that will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. In this role, you will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
We are definitely looking for you, if you have:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field;
· Some experience working in a help desk environment;
· Working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control;
· Good understanding of computer systems, common operating systems (Windows, Unix) networking, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols and services;
· Basic scripting and programming experience;
· Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience with ECM Systems is a plus (Sharepoint, Documentum);
What we need you to do:
· Provide technical assistance and L1 & L2 support for migration-center (in-house developed product);
· Deal with customer technical requests and requirements and help them find the best technical solutions in migration projects;
· Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems and monitor issues from start to resolution;
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems;
· Fixing IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
· Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support;
· Work to identify opportunities to improve or enhance procedures and support activities;
· Provide reports and support documentation.
What’s in it for you?
Here’s our part of the deal:
· Private health benefit package;
· Seniority bonuses;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Meal tickets;
· Comfortable office and easy to reach from any spot of the city when you need to;
· Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions.
Who are we?
We are an international IT consulting company for digital transformation and we are enthusiastic about helping our customers around the world to maintain and expand their competitiveness.
Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.