In this role, you will have to be #processobsessed. Your main responsibilities would be to test and validate processes, as well as discover any discrepancies that might appear when moving data from a legacy database(s) to a new destination database.
We are definitely looking for you, if you have:
· Good understanding of manual testing processes and procedures;
· Experience in testing web apps (not mobile ones);
· Experience in working and troubleshooting complex environments;
· Experience in writing use cases / test cases;
· Basic scripting and programming experience;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML;
· Experience in Pharma / Life Sciences Industries
· Experience with ECM Systems is a plus (SharePoint, Veeva, Documentum);
· University degree in Software Engineering (is an advantage, but not mandatory);
· ISTQB certification is a plus.
Here is what you’ll have to do:
· Develop, document, maintain and perform manual tests for validating migration processes;
· Analyze requirements and identifying the stable requirements;
· Analyze and test all the flows in legacy application against the new application;
· Test the new flows in the migrated application if any;
· Designing QA test procedures & draft test documents;
· Establish testing workflow / framework and define processes - Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What’s in it for you?
Here’s our part of the deal:
· Private health benefit package;
· Seniority bonuses;
· Meal tickets;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Comfortable office and easy to reach from any spot of the city – or, if you like it better, the possibility to work from home;
· Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions.
Who are we?
We really do things that matter here at fme, for more than 15 years now. Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.