We are looking for a Java Developer for ECM Platforms to join our team in Cluj!
It’ll be easier for us to work together, if you have:
· Relevant experience working with JAVA (Spring framework);
· Experience working with SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server);
· Good understanding of REST API, SOA / Webservice architecture;
· Experience with any of unit testing framework;
· Good knowledge of software design patterns (MVC);
· Multithreading programing;
· Experience working with ECM platforms (SharePoint or similar) is a plus;
· Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
Here’s what you will have to do:
· Developing new connectors for migration-center product for our product Migration-Center - a migration platform for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories by transferring high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms in a scalable way;
· Translating business requirements into technical requirements;
· Designing technical solutions and participating in architectural decision.
What’s in it for you?
Here’s our part of the deal:
· Private health benefit package;
· Seniority bonuses;
· Meal tickets;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Comfortable office, easy to reach from any spot of the city, when you need to come by;
· Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions.
Who are we?
We are an international IT consulting company for digital transformation and we are enthusiastic about helping our customers around the world to maintain and expand their competitiveness.
Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.