Cerner Enterprise Document Management
development team is part of the Millennium Clinicals development group. Our
team is responsible for developing and maintaining EDM solutions. EDM’s
solutions deliver value to our clients by managing patient documentation and
driving operational efficiencies through technology and workflow.
The associate lead software engineer is a member of the agile team responsible for designing and developing code. This individual works closely with product manager, scrum master and product owner to deliver value to the business and clients by driving to the product vision.
· Provide direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews to review for functional correctness, architectural maintainability, and performance
· Create code specifications at the system level.
· Code for high-risk projects with solution dependencies within and outside current team.
· Leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed strategic technical designs of moderate scope.
· Identify and drive analysis of complex technical issues to reduce technical debt and improve code quality.
· Estimate effort for current and future projects of medium to large scope.
· Influence and lead software engineers at the project level by delegating tasks, mentoring the team and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
· Share knowledge outside team through mentorship, coaching, technical talks and blogs.
· Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience
· 5 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including;
o 3 years of Software Engineering experience
· React JS or another JS Library
· Flexibility in time
· Good communication skills
· RubyOn Rails
· “Objective C”
· Databases like SQL/noSQL
· General understanding of Web Servers
· Some exposure to Windows based Web services is a plus
The ideal candidate should be:
· Quick Learner, and ready to learn new technologies.
· Good troubleshooting skills
Benefits Summary & Call to Action:
· International work environment (offices in +25 countries).
· Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance.
· Private health insurance and retirement plan.
· Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance.
· Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
· Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
If you are interested to join to Cerner Team, please apply here.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a
place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what
is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming
health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient
for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From
single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than
25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.