WHO WE ARE
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others.
Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has 21 offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
You will be responsible for managing strategic sourcing projects in line with the defined category strategy. You will also support your team leads with the execution for more complex projects, as per the defined strategy.
• Proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken)
• Proactivity – you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
• Adaptability to various work settings, categories, situations
• Ability to organize your time and prioritize your tasks
• Quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of Excel: VLOOKUP, Pivots, working with large data sets, etc
• Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and
preparing price analyses
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier
• Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
• Daily communication in English and German.