As a Software Developer in our company, you will:
• develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
• follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases;
• regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
• collaborate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (Automatic
Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics,
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.)
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers
• Knowledge of embedded applications
• Good programming skills for embedded systems
• Able to communicate fluent in English
• Previous work experience in a relevant field
What we offer