Benchmark Electronics Romania SRL, located in Ghimbav, jud. Brasov has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst in the Financial Department.
A key member of Finance and the Customer Focus Team (CFT) who provides financial analytical support by collecting, compiling and assisting in the preparation of various reports for customer pricing, accounting and profitability analyses.
• Degree in Economics;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• At least 1-year relevant experience in a similar position;
• Manufacturing knowledge;
• General verbal and written skills; Advanced R/W/L/S English knowledge, with accent on Business/Accounting English;
• P&L knowledge;
• Collaborating, detail oriented, execution.
Major accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Accountable for thorough understanding of customer financial information;
• Owner of actions to drive financial improvements;
• Works with Customer Focus Team to prioritize actions to drive financial improvements for customer;
• Responsible for:
• Enter standard costs for all parts;
• Update ERP with most current pricing by product;
• Understanding selling price cost components: material costs, labor costs, overheads;
• Translating data from the production floor into appropriate actions;
• Participate in structural, weekly, weekly/bi-weekly CFT operational performance review meetings and drive performance along with other key CFT members.