What will make you successful now:
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Finance / Economics or any other technical field;
- Language skills: advanced level of English;
- Experience: have at least 3 years of experience as data analyst / data scientist / data mining in a structured multinational business;
- Have functional knowledge in an ERP System (preferable Oracle eBusiness Suite);
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transform a user’s reporting vision and requirements into a BI and Reporting solution;
- Understand and be able to write SQL statements, Python and Watson;
- Experience with Hyperion/HFM (advantage).
- We are looking for an energetic and motivated professional with strong management and leadership skills who will be able to:
- Manage Change: use effective strategies to facilitate organizational change initiatives;
- Establish Effective Teamwork: maintain smooth, effective working relationships; include the right stakeholders and supports peers; treat people with respect and talks about the situation, not the person.
- Priorities team deliverables in a logical and methodical way in order to achieve the greatest return from effort expended;
- Demonstrate highly customer focus – strives to deliver the best possible service to the internal and external customers;
- Manage & Develop Yourself – Self Awareness: admits shortcomings, accepts feedback and works to improve; Strong learning orientation and mindset; excited about growing and developing.
- Demonstrate Ethics and Integrity: acts in accordance with stated values. Follows through on promises. Uses ethical considerations to guide decision and actions.
As Reporting Systems Data Scientist, you will:
- Provide governance and enforce BI Standards as required;
- Build and deploy models and solutions with respect to specific business needs;
- Gain complete understanding of systems architecture for FP&A;
- Identify opportunities to use data in support of decisions to improve business performance;
- Ensure the Hyperion Planning application is aligned with the business model, adjust planning levels in line with business needs and maintain all schedules;
- Collect and document business requirements and data visibility needs;
- Expand use and coverage of the Data Warehouse and gain clarity alignment on what data is in DWH & fix any gaps;
- Test and reconcile BI and Reporting deliverables including Data Warehouse, Reports and Dashboard;
- Train key BI & Reporting consumers in the various elements of the Decision Support System toolset;
- Apply ML (Machine Learning) techniques in building predictive models and algorithms to improve the reporting & analysis processes through RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
Vertiv is a global leader in delivering the hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services customers rely on to enable their vital applications to run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network.
We design, provide and service global critical infrastructures that is helping the world to be always UP and Running. We maintain critical buildings (hospitals, railways, airports, financials, underground, stadiums) and support international businesses to make sure the power is always ON. We are here to enable you to always communicate with your family, friends & coworkers worldwide. We are ONE team within a Global structure sharing the big picture and creating a higher impact in a dynamic world.As employees we OWN our personal development and we believe in open communication across the organization, continuous development and appreciation.
Vertiv is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.