Prepare project quotations and provide technical support with the aim of having winning quotes of high quality and in due time.
· Prepare complete proposals for requests for quotes for projects:
o review customer’s specifications
o size and select the products according with the application and requirements
o prepare list of technical clarifications, based on customer’s specifications and offered solution
o check documentation requirements and prepare documents list
o check testing, inspection requirements
o quote additional items as per customer’s requirements for documentation, testing, inspections
o check and specify delivery time
o check and specify commercial conditions
· Verify purchase orders and provide support in pre-order process:
o perform technical check, to ensure PO is according technical proposal
o prepare order entry list and provide support to Flow Order Execution Team collaborate with Documentation Team, prepare technical documents for the customer as required (calculation sheets, configuration data sheets, spares list etc.)
· Collaborate with Project Managers, Field Sales Engineers, ETO Engineers, Planning Department and Product Managers
· Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
· Actively initiate and develop technical knowledge database
· Record daily activity
· Know and follow internal procedures and local work instructions
· Provide ideas to improve work processes
· University degree in Engineering
· +2 years’ experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales);
· Languages: English–advance level (mandatory), Italian, French, German or Spanish is an advantage
· PC skills: Microsoft Office, Internet
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.