The Training & development officer carries out the training & development policy of the organization. Is responsible for the full coordination of the to be BMT Aerospace Training Academy. Focuses on training, development and career planning of all target groups within the organization and takes responsibility for the organization, provision and monitoring of training courses in order to dispose at any time of sufficient trained co-workers.
· Master Degree in Psychology, Training, HR or related field.
· > 3 years training experience (in production environment it is considered a plus).
· Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
· Ability to lead the entire training cycle.
· Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI.
· Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods.
· Evaluates training and development needs in collaboration with management.
· Implement specific projects regarding training and development in accordance with the set HR-policy to ensure that the organisation's training and development policy can be realised.
· Proactively elaborates training programs in order to meet the requirements of the different target groups within the organisation.
· Arranges local and in-house training courses and coordinates arrangements for external courses and seminars to ensure that the training courses take place in a smooth and efficient manner.
· Produces training schedules and classroom agenda.
· Maintain existing personnel management systems regarding training, development and career planning to ensure that correct information can be provided to both line management and employees themselves.
· Initiates and co-ordinates different projects regarding Training & Development in partnership with a team of internal people or through external organisations.
· Assists in the articulation of the values and culture of the organization and proposes HR management activities which support the BMT culture.
· Administers training cycle programs from inscription to course appreciation and follow up.
· Assists in developing new training methods or procedures.
· Act as an internal expert regarding training and career planning and continuously follow up the most recent developments and trends within his/her own specific professional area.