- Degree with main focus on Computer science, Business Informatics or a comparable specialization
- At least three years of experience (in automotive area would be an advantage) and detailed knowledge in SAP-module Finance and in (internal) consulting of customers for new requirements / processes / projects
- Detailed knowledge in customization of SAP module Finance (FI), especially in general ledger (FI-GL), in asset management (FI-AM), account receivable (FI-AR) and account payable (FI-AP)
- First knowledge in modules MM, SD, CO or PP would be an advantage
- Programming skills in ABAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge in project management methodologies especially in leading projects and in leading international project teams – especially in SAP area – would be an advantage
- Professional attitude, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- Respect to diversity
- Ability to work in international teams incl. temporary business trips (2-3 weeks per trip up to 2 trips per year)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Analysis, concept creation and implementation of new business requirements in SAP Finance (FI) module especially in the areas general ledger, asset-management, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Consulting with management and business departments e.g. for new concepts regarding process improvements
- Collaboration with the Controlling department for further development of the existing global business processes
- Implementation of SAP-FI in new MQ-manufacturing plants
- Handling of local legal requirements within SAP-FI together with business department
- Planning, concept creation, implementation/customizing, test and Go-Live of small Changes / process improvements with focus to SAP-ERP standard in close collaboration with business department
- Handling of 3rd Level support for Incidents and Service Requests for global Users in SAP-FI system
- Support and consultancy on the project for legal consolidation with SAP BPC in SAP-BW system
- Global Roll-Out and further development of the vendor invoice management solution Open Text VIM and the Travel Expense solution SAP Concur
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at: