Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Human Resources à Networking – Recruitment – Labor relations
Purpose: Manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.
· Analyzes and prepares reports related the shop floor employees, utilization rate of internal instruments, and performance evaluation
· Performs the Human Resources recruitment process to cover positions along the region.
· Manages the contests related the shop floor employee promotions.
· Manages the HR Industrial meeting content and presents main KPIs to board members.
· Performs evaluation of jobs and aligns it with the internal systems.
· Participates at the employee evaluation committees
This role is part
of the Global Trainee Program - the
ideal job for graduates to kick start their career in engineering. It offers
professional development and real life experience within the leading
multinational company in seamless pipes.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
· Degreed in: HR / Economics / Statistics / Engineering
· Language: English – Advanced
· Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Human Resources
What we offer:
24 days annual leave