Education: University Degree.
* Proven analytical skills
* Experience working with similar/relevant systems and business intelligence tools preferable;
* Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive;
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where change is constant.
Language skills: English at advanced level
As an HR Data Analyst in the central EMEA HR team, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining various HR data-related processes and analyses to provide valuable HR insights in support of business objectives.
* Develop and maintain the EMEA Workforce Planning analysis using our Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) system, PowerBI, Excel and R. This analysis is a business critical tool enabling the EMEA executive leadership to track performance against savings target and take improvement/corrective actions where needed;
* Develop and maintain various monthly and ad-hoc reports and analyses related to HR data within the HCM system. These reports and analysis support various business activities such as business transformation, financial reporting, learning & development, talent acquisition;
* Engage in the on-going improvement of the HR Reporting & Analytics function as we broaden our scope of activities to incorporate additional data sources such as the Employee Engagement Survey, Talent Review, Workforce Compensation, BetterWorks (our Goal Alignment & Performance Management system) in order to provide greater insight to the business;
* Document, communicate and provide training to HR Business Partners and Business stakeholders on HR reporting and analytics tools and processes.