As FP&A Analyst, you will use your business acumen and industry knowledge to ensure the overall success of the business in the EMEA region. You will work closely with the FP&A Manager to implement the vision and strategy for the business in the region. You will take responsibility for the daily operations and drive results for various initiatives to standardize, improve and streamline current FP&A processes, to maximize efficiencies and cost savings.
- As FP&A you will be delivering first class management reporting and analyses services to our internal clients and you will work in a dynamic team with high focus on personal development with challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset.
- The FP&A analyst will be producing the picture of the business through reports and analyses using his/her analytical and financial knowledge. This role ensures a smooth running of the operational financials through coordination from the FP&A Regional Reporting Team Lead, and with all finance related activities including General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Book.
- The work will be carried out in Cluj-Napoca, within a highly motivated team that will offer support in daily tasks. The work is done in an environment which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership and achieving results.
- On a daily basis, you will be responsible for working with and supporting the Senior Associate and FP&A Regional Reporting Team Leader responsible for delivering FP&A services to the Vertiv EMEA, consisting in:
Ø On time and accurate delivery of all deliverables related to financial planning, management reporting and analyses;
Ø Support Country Controllers/Managers with financial reviews, both month end submissions and periodic reporting requirements including actuals, forecasts and all required supporting analysis;
Ø Support the month end submissions and periodic reporting requirements including, for example, reports for Sales, Orders & Cash (SOC), Waterfalls, Forecast and variance Bridges, GM% analysis, WIP & FG control, Warranties and Excess & Obsolete Stock (PG16), Profit in Inventory Analysis (PII).
Business Insight: excellent business acumen, applies their knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals. Making the right calls at the right time.
Builds Effective Teams: ability to build strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Drive Engagement: creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
Change agility: enjoys experiencing and leading change, viewing problems as an opportunity for change and improvement.
Organizational awareness: considers the global (internal and external) implications of issues and decisions. Influences key individuals across different business units to gain buy-in and support for actions/decisions.
Education: University Degree in Economics or Finance or equivalent;
Experience and key skills:
- 1-2 years postgraduate experience in FP&A
- Excellent communicator with the ability to transform a user’s reporting and/or analysis needs into insightful reporting and/or analysis “visuals” as appropriate – e.g. bridges, trends, graphs – to communicate key performance messages
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with front end analysis and reporting tools – MS Office (advanced excel skills), PowerBI is a plus;
- Experience with financial planning systems – Hyperion Planning is preferred;
- Worked in an international and culturally diverse organization.
- Experience of conducting transition work; process mapping skills and/or Lean - Six Sigma would be advantageous
- Purpose driven, energetic and motivated professional with strong leadership skills.
- Has a passion for what they do as they understand the importance of their role within the bigger deliverable.
- Confident and articulate communicator, both on site and with geographically dispersed stakeholders on all levels, in country and function, through all media.
- Carries individual gravitas, competence and confidence, ability to negotiate and influence with integrity. Courage to stand your ground and convey own point of view with factual supporting arguments
- A ”Can Do” attitude, prepared to lead from the front whilst bringing the team with you. Drives the “Team” concept that the Team is only as strong as its weakest link
- Highly customer focussed – strives to deliver the best possible service to their customers – Internal and External
- Acts as a Champion for Change and Continuous Improvement within their area of responsibility
- Up to 50% travel required initially, then 25%.