Process Technology Engineer (Threading Technology)
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Threading Technology à Quality – Continuous Improvement – Stability – Diversity – Adaptability
Purpose: Identifies and implements the best operation practices by promoting technological update respecting the production programs, optimizing processes as well as most relevant supplies' costs.
· Analyze performance of the manufacturing process, design or improve manufacturing practices
· Comply with established quality standards designing a stable and defect-free process and track quality procedures from generation to implementation
· Provide optimization to the process using data analysis, reports and costs evaluation
· Ensure the provision of technical service of new projects related to the line/process
· Verify that the performance of machinery and instruments used in the production process respond to established use and efficiency criteria
· To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process
· Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering or other related technical fields.
· Language: English - Intermediate
· Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, AutoCad, Threading, Coupling
What we offer: