With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management Senior Process Associate
You will help in liaising with customers, distributors and agents in order to register their orders, perform checks and follow-ups for a major international company.
· Handling customer requests and Booking of Orders in the ERP system
· Ensure resolution to customer requests
· Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
· Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
· Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
· Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
· Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc
· Managing any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary
· Stable job offer - employment contract
· Work in the multicultural environment
· Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
· Possibility of development
· Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
· Very good knowledge of German, min. C1
· Communicative level of English
· Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
· Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
· Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
· High motivation and willingness to learn
· Ability to work under time pressure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .