With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger Senior Process Associate
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general ledger accounting which include:
· Responsible for general accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, accruals and prepayments calculation and analysis, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization) and Cost Accounting
· Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts
· Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
· Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
· Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules
· Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients’ location)
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary
· Stable job offer - employment contract
· Work in the multicultural environment
· Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
· Possibility of development
· Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
· Very good knowledge of Russian, min. C1
· Communicative level of English
· Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
· Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
· Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
· High motivation and willingness to learn
· Ability to work under time pressure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .