- Professional skills: Merchandise Management APE / PIM, Spreadsheet calculation, Minubo (BI tool);
- Methodological skills: Process Management, Project Management, Time Management, WWW Feedback, ABC analysis;
- Personal competence: Motivation, Curiosity, Detail-oriented, Overall view (understanding relationships and processes), Analytical mind, German language, Optional: English & French.
- Creation and maintenance of articles and article descriptions;
- Creation of further master data records according to the current, customary company format (suppliers, brands, size tables, properties, dimension tables);
- Processing, maintenance and fine adjustment of existing- and new product data;
- Uploading image and video data and documents such as safety data sheets, assembly instructions, instructions for use, etc. (to download);
- Carrying out and creating analyzes to optimize tools and processes;
- Editing of CIP entries (from customers and employees);
- Communication and consultation with stakeholders;
- Creation or assignment of product descriptions;
- Support in the operative product data exchange with the suppliers and assurance of the quality
- Qualitative enrichment of master data in the own- and exclusive brand area;
- Contributing to the continuous maintenance and processing of the content for use in the online shop and other relevant channels (e.g. marketing / marketplaces);
- Support in the further development of the data system (merchandise management) and its professional application.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Globally operating;
- Great work & private life-balance;
- Intense training culture for your individual development.
About our client
Our client is the No 1 Service hub for Ecommerce and Digital Players in Europe.