To assist the financial planning, analysis, control and reporting activities for Emerson Norway sales company, by cooperating with the NO local finance team, from Pune and the teams from Leicester and Manila, to add value to the country decision making process.
• Actuals reporting
• Review and if necessary assist the flash reporting.
• Assist the monthly financial close through G/L review (balance sheet, P&L and cost center review) and suggest any adjustments needed.
• Report the actual in HFM (completion of the site input sheet, clearance of any unforeseen allocation issues during the allocation run, quality checks).
• Analyze the period end results at EPM NO, country and business unit level (orders and structure, sales, GP, SG&A, operating result, OI/OD, balance sheet variations).
• Reply to/assist the finance manager with analyses on the questions received from the business units and HQ vs. prior period trend or vs. POR.
• Handle the Other Other reporting and ensure appropriate use of the «Other Other » accounts across EPM NO
• Handle the headcount reporting.
• Handle the IT reporting.
• Handle the cost center reporting.
• Harmonize the treatment of various accounting aspects across EPM NO and advise the chief accountants on various accounting issues and correct coding.
• Handle some of the PORs at business unit level and upload into HFM (internal system)
Quarterly reviews, MYR and budgeting
• Assist the finance manager in handling the quarterly, MYR and budget packs.
• Handle the cost center allocations for the next year.
• Define the P/L, B/S, OI/OD allocation rules for the next year.
• Assist in the year-end accounting processes and other ad-hoc duties (e.g. deliver information and reconciliations required by the internal and external audit, critically review the annual accounts and the long form audit report)
• Prepare ad-hoc reports for the EPM NO Finance manager and the EPM NO leadership team, the HQ and the business units, utilizing Emerson tools (e.g. HFM, Oracle, ERS).
• Support with already developed and develop new financial reporting tools, and thereby adding value to the process.
• Financial education
• GL experience (minimum 2 years)
• Good Excel knowledge
• Advanced level of English