Paid Internship, Order Administrator (1 year)
Independently entering and handling of complex orders/projects via the business/ERP systems accurately and in a timely manner; keep Sales Office continuously updated on the status of the orders.
- Ensure the on-time and complete entering of orders in the ERP system
- Check trade compliance issues for each order
- Generate order acknowledgements
- Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete
- Keep a close contact with the sales team and if applicable customers about the status of the order
- Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation Control team and ensure the documentation is delivered complete and on-time
- Conduct data management activities using the ERP
- Maintain accurate and updated order logs
- Responsible for payment terms and fallow up (including bank guarantee requests and dispute resolution)
- University degree;
- Experience Customer Service/Administrative Role is an advantage;
- Languages: English advanced level.
- PC skills: MsOffice, Internet. Working with an ERP system is a plus.
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.