During a 1-year contract, the function supports the core team for the organization of the Emerson Global User Exchange 2020 in all phases of the realization of a solid, interesting, safe conference for major clients of Emerson.
- The primary job duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to
- Support the Events Lead in Cluj to prepare for the conference in all aspects of the tasks
- Event management system administration
- Communication with International players
- Maintenance and Reporting of exchange parameters
- Coordination of in – and external communication related to the exchange
- Preparation of event check lists etc.
- Replace the Event Lead during absence
- Coordinate and manage delegated sub tasks that form part of the overall tasks
- Take responsibility for certain tasks that will contribute to the main trust of the education of the delegate
- Develop certain expertise that is relevant to the overall project
- Travel to Italy to support with the event preparation
- University degree;
- Fluently in English in speaking and writing; Italian is a plus;
- Good level of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe program is an advantage;
- Presentation skills.
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.