We are looking for a person with management experience (in sales), with an advanced level of English who will be responsible to lead our sales team.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in people management and experience in managing sales activities;
- English level – minimum B2;
- Used to work with targets and KPI's;
- Knowledge of IT tools: Office Pack and experience in reporting the results to top management;
- Ability to track and analyze results;
- Ability to set up and follow action plans;
- Rigor, availability, involvement, responsiveness.
Be proactive and growth oriented!
Be independent, as well as a team player!
Be a Leader!
We wish to find a Sales Manager who will be able to influence and inspire those around him / her and take action!
Are you curious about what this role implies?
If you are the right candidate, you will manage the team of sales, to ensure their skills development, as well as the efficiency of their work.
Your missions will be to:
- Monitor the indicators for the sales activity;
- Propose action plans in order to contribute to the financial development of the sales activity;
- Ensure optimal organization of the sales departments by ensuring the implementation and update of the appropriate work procedures.
- International training;
- Career development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary package.