The ideal candidate
We are looking for a proactive attitude, initiative spirit and entrepreneurial manager for an ambitious project.
We would like you to have:
- 1-3 years experience in team coordination (commercial team – an advantage) and working on both quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Middle-advanced German
- Real adaptive skills, leadership, involvement, enthusiasm, ambition, dynamism and good organizational abilities.
Description of the job
The Commercial Manager develops and leads a successful commercial team.
Your main missions will be:
- Coordinating a team of 5-7 members and coordinating the activity of the team;
- Providing proximity management for the team;
- Recruiting, training, evaluation and supervision of the subordinate team;
- Ensuring the transfer of tasks to team members and problem solving support;
- Analyzing the team results and reporting the results to the top management.
- Motivating and propose actions to achieve the objectives/ targets set/KPI’s.
And because we value engagement and desire to learn, we offer the following benefits:
- Employment with a leading B2B consultancy company;
- Training in the field of international trade powered by our strategic partner - DARE Academy;
- Feedback and coaching by direct managers;
- Real opportunities to develop a career in a professional environment, along with a dynamic and successful team;
- Attractive salary package.