Verbal and written communication skills in French (medium/advanced level);
Knowledge of MS Office and MS based applications;
Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
Available to work business hours in shifts between Monday to Friday;
As part of the Service desk support team you manage the below tasks:
- Manage Purchase/Sales Orders for hardware and software products, check their conformity and place them to the agreed suppliers by email or automatically;
- Oversee reception and installation of hardware and approve acceptance documents;
- Manage the billing process by registering and checking all received invoices and escalating non-conformities;
- Cancel the orders based on the daily reports or commercial requests received;
- Address and resolve all commercial queries related to the orders placed.
Product Code Creation
- Create new product codes on the SCC France primary enterprise system;
- Update codes based on the commercial requests;
- Document standards and procedures, product pricing and accurate product description.
- Progress chase all purchase and
sales orders placed with the SCC France suppliers by checking the backlogs,
websites or direct chase;
- Ensure that accurate lead times are entered onto the SCC France primary enterprise system (Sigma) in order for SCC to update their customers on expected delivery dates;
- Provide answers to the commercials demands received (by email or by phone) regarding the shipping dates of certain important orders.
What we offer:
Monthly benefits package:
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe. We serve over 2500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (Regulation 2016/679).
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!