The role in a nutshell:
This position is a key role within the company which will hold responsibility for excellence in Global Payroll Implementation and customer service, whilst on time and on- budget. Projects require the ability to communicate at all levels with detailed planning.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Coordinating the transition process from start to finish for clients
• Liaising with Safeguard in-country partners (ICP’s) on local requirements for payroll processing.
• Coordinating the clients through the process, assisting with the following:
• Configuration of Global payroll system on a client by client basis.
• Develop processes and procedures for the business following customer and business requirements.
• Handover a fully implemented payroll to the service Centre.
What will give you an advantage:
• An organized and methodical approach to work
• Payroll or financial experience considered in a data-driven environment where accuracy and error spotting is key
• Some understanding of finance and General Ledger
• Previous payroll implementation experience is ideal.
• Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also in a team
• Strong communication skills and the ability to gather information and define the path forwards, challenging findings where appropriate.
• Ideally a focus on a payroll profession within a team of dedicated and driven individuals
• Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
• Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
• 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
• Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
• Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage.