With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Virtualization - Senior Manager – English!
In this role, you should have proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap.
You shall be expected to possess knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership and mentor team to build necessary competency.
You should also have experience in driving a team, manage the team remotely across geographies and evaluate performance
• Managing Virtualization as a service for business
• Managing multiple virtualization platforms, ranging from on premise, Hybrid & SAAS platform.
• Cloud strategy for VDI, Microsoft azure with VDI, Daas.
• XenApp, XenDesktop and PVS integration and helping to decide a roadmap for Citrix Products
• Handling business expectations. Sentiment analysis and design Citrix implementation as per requirements
• Driving innovation within Technology space
• Leading multiple projects with different Project managers using Agile methodology and provide regular updates to business.
• Driving the VMware / VDI / Daas team as part of Virtualization Project
• Managing Support Teams to Work with Customers to achieve customer success
• XenApp, XenDesktop and PVS integration and helping Enterprise customers to decide a roadmap for Citrix Products.
• Managing Escalation from Customers.
• Analyzing the monthly trends and sending reports to Customers including providing regular updates and RCA’s
• Training to customers on Citrix Products
• Customers engagement and doing health checks in their environments
• Proof of Concept before rolling to production.
• Upgrading Netscalers, XenApp and PVS servers on regular basis
• Patching images, managing maintenance cycle for image
• Managing live issues and production outage issues
• Liaising with clients to gather their requirements & answer their queries and providing them with primary and technical support
• Preparing training schedules and materials to mentor & train Technical engineers
• Knowledge of tools like - VMware workstation/ ESX/ESXi, Salesforce, Perfmon, Poolmom, Powershell, Cloud, Debugging tools for Windows
• B-tech, BCA, Graduate
• Must have led multiple teams of 20-25 people in the past
• Innovative and solutioning attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communications
What we can offer
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.