With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting Applications for Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate with German!
• Manage and resolve P2P queries in an accurate and timely manner (using E-mail and any other available tools)
• Performing online checks on daily basis and documents re-routing to Iron Mountain, if needed
• Updating manual activity trackers
• Reviewing the requests from customer setup/changes and act as per the procedures
• Root cause analysis of queries and Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
• Vendor statement reconciliations and Sending reminders, payment advises to suppliers
• Resolution of suppliers queries, discrepancies
• Provide support to the Processing team from India
• Act as a supervisor for the main activities that have to be covered from a Processing point of view
• To maintain good solid understanding of customer requirements, to share with team and to actively participate in building and maintaining successful customer relationships
• Ensure that all processes and transactions are completed accurate and on time in accordance with pre-defined controls
• Deliver a professional and consistent service to European Business Services’ customers, both internal and external, using European Business Services and clients systems and processes in line with agreed service levels
• To carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within the specified time scales
• To maintain processes in order to meet internal and external customer needs and to continuously strive individual and overall performance
• Understand query raised by customer
• Search for relevant Information in the system.(SAP , Savvion, OTRS)
• Provide information on status of Invoices, links to intranet sites, relevant contact information (fax, telephone)
• Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution.
• Build case/sending e-mail and supervising them till closure
• Calling Customers for resolution.
• Embrace a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team. This may also involve multi-skilling across transaction processing teams
• Very good written and verbal German Language skills, C1.
• Good written and verbal English language skills.
• Relevant work experience;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and interact across levels;
• Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in operating with the Microsoft package;
• University graduate;
• Economic studies would be a plus
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.