With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of OTC Accountant – Senior Process Associate – Spanish - Remote EMEA!
The OTC Accountant assists in the preparation of month end journal entries to support proper transaction reporting and performs audits and variance analysis on financial statements with guidance.
- Ensure smooth daily operations regarding on-time monthly reporting
- Timely react on request from internal / external customers and actively communicate with them
- Prepare retro billing based on price changes
- Analyze price / quantity discrepancies and communicate with Business Units
- Prepare and analyze accounts receivable reports such as aging reports
- Generate and analyze OTC reports
- Support Month end close activities (prepare accruals and provisions)
- Prepare account reconciliation and follow up differences
- Schedule and lead meetings with internal / external customers to resolve open issues
- Support, train and handle presentations within OTC department or other departments
- Timely review contract documentation and approval before project is active
- Processing of Cost transfer and revenue generation
- Contract maintenance and business support
- Follow up block billing with plants and Business Units
- Manages complex request for customer maintenance (e.g. Legal entity change)
- Analyzing and follow up unallocated items according responsibility matrix
- Education: Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree required in accounting and / or finance / mathematics
- Languages: fluency in English and Spanish
- Professional accountancy qualification such as CPA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA –OR– MBA recommended
- MS-Office, SAP, Oracle & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience
- BPO/SSC relevant industry experience is a must
- Strong experience with global operations, including acquisitions, joint ventures, financial planning, contracts, etc.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors and analyze complex business problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely and responsive nature;
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.