With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement Specialist – Senior Process Associate - French - Remote EMEA/EU
The Source to Pay organization is in charge to provide professional procurement and accounts payable services to the legal entities (800+) operated by the client affiliates across 31 countries. Scope of service includes the end to end Procurement and AP process, PR and PO creation, vendor master management, goods receipting, procurement related hold resolution, invoice processing, issue and hold resolution, vendor query management and AP related reconciliation activities.
• Perform procurement related tasks as per the Standard Operating Procedure documents approved by Client
• Execute day to day transactional procurement processes (vendor management, competitive bidding/ request for quotation, PO fulfillment - requisition/PO creation, delivery/order confirmation, query management, AP issue resolution, strategical or tactical buyer tasks, PIR creation and maintenance, support sourcing activities and requests, contract maintenance and catalog management, translation of business communications to local language)
• Act as contact person for business stakeholders, vendors, internal operational teams in terms of resolving any complex issues with purchase orders, requisitions, invoices and payments
• Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the Standard Operating Procedures
• Investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties, maintains constructive communication with other streams/functions
• Identify and support process improvements, new tool or scope implementation/standardization, quality improvements
• Manage customer and client escalations
• Create operational reports in timely manner
• Support new joiners and direct colleagues with process trainings or best practice sharing
• Meet or exceed SLA’s with the outmost integrity and in compliance to SOPs and client policies
• Written and verbal fluency in English and French
• Understanding of end to end S2P processes
• Ability to define and articulate underlying process gaps and resolve challenges, complex issues
• Demonstrate respect and tolerance towards colleagues/client/business partners or stakeholders
• When dealing with client/business partners/stakeholders/cross functions represent action and solution driven attitude, communicate clearly in timely manner, use data and facts.
• Putting customer centricity, quality and effectiveness into focus
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
• Use Lean methodology and elements in daily operation
• Knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
• Sense of urgency
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Friendly work environment
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.