With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Reporting Analyst - Senior Process Associate - English
Deep understanding of data and tools/systems in order to prepare highly customized reports, meaningful estimations, predictions and data analysis.
Developing and maintaining customized reporting mechanism for major client in Manufacturing vertical:
• KPI/CPI reports (team performance on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarter/year basis, generated based on the data extracted from CoraOps, SAP, Avaya and other tools).
• Statistics reports for analysis of process health.
• Various ad-hoc reports requested by client, management and leadership.
• Support operations in driving extended analysis in Order Management, Contract Management and Sales area with the aim to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
• Active participation in presentations preparation for regular business reviews with external clients leadership and Genpact management/leadership.
• Ensure that best practices in the area of data management are implemented across whole account.
• Coordination and management of assigned projects.
• Participate in video calls and meeting with management and leadership from both Genpact and client side.
• Taking active participation in the cross-team & cross-account projects as per manager assignment.
• Drive improvement and ensure reaching team goals and objectives through effective utilization of all IT tools, means and systems available for the position.
• Cooperating closely with all parties involved in the process/project and follow-up in order to ensure proper timeline for assigned tasks.
• Supporting decision makers and delivering valuable data analysis to ensure better decision process and mitigate risk in operations area.
• Being active part in internal and external communication and working towards implemented changes as change agent.
• Support internal compliance controls.
• Identifying process gaps, providing solutions and lead practical implementations.
• Delivering analytics to Quality and Optimization team when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree preferred).
• Minimum level of English (written and spoken): C1
• Experience in Process Design & Diagnosis.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and a passion for quality.
• Lean/Six Sigma training is an asset.
• Self-motivated, reliable, positive and able to work well under strict deadlines both individually and in the team.
• Ability to build a professional relationships with internal/external clients by becoming a trusted advisor and reliable point-of-contact.
• Ability to bring external and internal data insights into the process, seize optimization and automation opportunities through successful implementation of supporting digital tools.
• Strong, extensive and practical skills in MS Excel, PowerBI, MS Work, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Office 365.
• Visual Basic and MS Access is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge and practical application of SAP (esp. MM, FI and SD modules).
• Extended toolbox – CoraOps is a plus.
• Highly developed mathematical, statistical and analytical skills with ability to apply them in practice.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize information and present in a clean, professional form – both written and verbal.
• Highly organized with a focus on the details.
• High level of integrity – ability to handle confidential/sensitive information on a daily basis
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as performance bonus, employee discounts, Pension and Insurance support
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.