Our R&D center in Cluj-Napoca is growing rapidly. We are looking for medium and Senior motivated software QA automation developers to strengthen our technical teams. Long term
From a computing : development background, you have a proven experience in test automation and DevOps. You are familiar with automation frameworks for Web Services (REST API) and Web application. You have used SOAPUI or Postman. Knowledge of Selenium web driver is a plus. You are familiar with continuous integration and Jenkins
· Computer science university degree or equivalent.
· Familiar with testing processes
· Knowledge software development lifecycle and devOps approach
· Experience in Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration
· BDD, Gherkin
· Experience Jira, Xray, Git, IDE (Visual Studio Code, Eclipse …), Jenkins
· Knowledge of SQL databases.
Represents an advantage:
· Knowledge in EDI and invoicing
· Knowledge, docker, Keycloack, Swagger and AWS
· ISTQB certification
· Motivated to get involved and contribute to the development of the project;
· Autonomous and solution driven
· Willing to learn new test and technical skills
· Communication skills
· Team player
· Fluent in English;
· French is a plus
· Who will be fully integrated into the agile development team, working closely with developpers, PO and Analyst to define the best test coverage possible, report and investigate issues
· Build and maintenain the automation and CI framework
· Automate tests: test automation implementation, maintain test cases and CI framework execution.
· Some Manual execution for tests that can’t be automated
· Story analysis and specification of test cases.
· Manage test campaigns.
· Non regression testing
· Analyze test results.
· Investigate and analyze problems found during testing.
· Track corrections with development teams.
· Grant a status to the production versions to be delivered.
· Performance tests on a large volume of data.
Why work with us?
· Long term career.
· Fast growing company, in booming industry (Supply Chain / B2B integration…).
· Modern tools and methods: Agile Test automation, Continuous integration, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI, Gherkin, Web Service testing,
· State of the art technologies: Web Service application (Java), Thin Front End (Angular), Rest API, SOA architecture, AWS, KeyCloack.
· International, modern and professional work environment.
· You will have the opportunity to train and develop technically and professionally.
· We offer meal vouchers.
· Subscription to a private health clinic in Cluj.
· Attractive salary.
· flexible work schedule