Roles and others
• designing and developing conceptual, technical and working projects based on experiences and previous reference projects, drafting and detail modeling, generate and managing assembly/general layout (including BOM) and workshop drawings, based on schematic and conceptual design using CAD software (Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Mechanical (AutoCAD), Autodesk Vault, other company applications);
• actively contributing in reviewing and sharing opinions on the studies, proposals and innovations regarding individual components and whole assemblies;
• ensuring the design’s compliance with technical specifications, international and company standards, internal procedures, labor protection and safety requirements;
• study and analysis of all source design documentation for its use in design and construction
• participation and follow the flow documentation for sending into production of the jobs, follow and troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems.
· University degree – Mechanical Engineering;
· Hands on experience working with:
o Autodesk Mechanical (or AutoCAD) - at least 3 months;
o Autodesk Inventor – at least 1 year;
· Consistent engineering knowledge;
· Ability to communicate (writing and speaking) with other team members in English (Italian will be appreciated and considered a plus);
· Consistent and accurate in working and thinking methods, computer literate;
· Organized, self-motivated professional capable to set goals and able to meet deadlines;
· Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and processes.
• competitive salary and benefits that include merit-based bonuses;
• food vouchers;
• Allianz-Tiriac private medical insurance;
• innovative environment of one of the world’s leading steelmaking plants company;
• working with the latest technology in CAD design (hardware and software);
• opportunities of career development and developing employees’ potentials in an international environment;
• further education and training in CAD and 3D design technology;
• trainings at DANIELI SPA Italy headquarter;
• pleasant and friendly working climate.