• Experience using CAD/CAE programs (SOLIDWORKS, Fusion 360)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Rich imagination
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Autodidact learning
• Knowledge in the use of precision inspection measurement tools
• Practical knowledge
• Good knowledge of English
• Respect deadlines
• Understand the project requirements and develop high-quality designs accordingly.
• Proactive workflow
• Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs.
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Present designs to internal teams clearly.