Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
· Trains, shadows and mentors under a senior Proposal Writer or Proposal Manager.
· Focus predominately on project management of proposals.
· Provides first draft of proposal that includes answers to questions (target 75% accuracy), bios, and relevant attachments.
· Responsible for all daily proposal management activities, including development of work plans, schedules and milestones
· Applies proposal process, methodology and best practices
· Maintains compliance with requirements, internal controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
· Coordinates with multiple departments, including but not limited to Marketing, Contracts, Legal, Pricing, etc. to ensure the response is consistent
· Creates, manages and maintains proposal development schedule, proposal design, and executes quality control functions
· Updates data sources, information, documentation, etc. to insure data is up-to-date and accurate.
· Edits language provided from other members of the team (SME, Solution Architect, etc.).
· Integrates content and proof reads material required for RPF response.
The essential attributes for this role are:
· Ability to take ownership of the entire proposal and ensure a compelling and consistent message
· A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, enthusiastic, and motivated
· Thorough and detail oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
· Strong project management skills
· Strong proposal design skills to communicate information with impact
· Ability to juggle simultaneous bids at various stages and with various complexities
· Ability to manage proposal materials from all members of pursuit team including sales, consultants, subject matter experts, solution architects, modelers, etc.
· Ability to understand customer RFP requirements and ensure they are addressed in proposal
· Command presence to ensure proposal teams remain calm and focused during stressful time constraints
· Minimum 3 years of in proposal or project management role resulting in awarding of contracts
· Human Resources Outsourcing or Benefits Administration experience preferred
· College degree or equivalent experience
· Expert in Microsoft Word
· Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Fluent in oral and written English
· Must be extremely responsive and be able to meet critical deadlines
· Must be able to work remotely with minimal supervision
· Must be willing to work occasional overtime (evenings/weekends) to meet deadlines