GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
The Support Analyst - Website Security job family at GoDaddy chips in a key role in providing support to our website security customers.
We perform different aspects of the incident response life-cycle, which may include the following but not limited to:
– Detection & Analysis: Verification of outdated software, plugins and other components that could compromise the site/environment, securing mixed http content
– Containment, Eradication & Recovery: Cleanup of back doors, malware, SPAM, and other bad actors located on our customer’s website (filesystem/database). Configure sites to be behind HTTPS and Firewall. We also test the site’s availability and integrity after the process to assess uptime and site functionality post Firewall set up.
– Post-Incident Activity: Providing recommendations on how to prevent such issues in the future (password change, removal of local & old backups from the local environment, update software and others).
– Configuration and proficiency of DNS set up to set up and maintain Website Application Firewall.
General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general.
– Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
– Experience with Apache, Nginx and other web servers
– Experience with WordPress, Joomla, Magento, vBulletin and other CMS’s
– You will bring a deep background of how DNS, FTP/SFTP, web, firewalls, CDNs and the Internet work.
– Strong communications skills, ticket-focused customer support with aptitude for providing excellent service.
– Strong troubleshooting skills.
– You get it done because customer experience matters
– You take ownership for your projects and communicate clearly
– You have high standards and want to make a difference with your work.
– You are able to work independently with little oversight
– You are organized – you prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
– Shell scripting/automation
– Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply. On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.